Ayurvedic Postnatal Care Treatments
The women in the ancient times were worshipped like goddess and it was believed that wherever women are respected; all wealth and riches dwell there. You possess a vital and most important place in the various aspects of man’s life either as a mother, wife sister or as a daughter. Multiple roles as the mother, daughter, wife, homemaker, wage earner can be physically and mentally quite taxing. At the same time women’s body is wonderfully complex and delicate and you are at a risk of distinctive health problems because of your special reproductive role.
Ayurvedic postnatal therapy gives good results in the case of irregular menstruation and infertility. Medicines like amber, momiyaye, moochers goggle, mastagi are commonly used effective remedies. Ayurveda medicines like Saptasaram kashayam, Asokarishtam, Sukumaram ghritham etc are Grandma’s medication of Kerala, for irregular menstruation. Pregnancy care: Mantra’s Pre-Natal, Peri-Natal & Post-Natal Care
- Preparation for Conception – According to Mantra, the care for child’s health starts 2 months before conception. Before planning for a child, the parents should take certain herbs which will ensure the purity of reproductive tissues and to provide favorable uterine conditions for the fetus. Pumsavana Karma is a special procedure of Ayurveda, adopted between 8-11 weeks of pregnancy. The aim of pumsavana karma is to stabilize pregnancy and to ensure the purity of race and sex.
- Pre Natal Care – The regimens of mother during pregnancy can, not only affect the health of offspring but the body constitution as well. Mantra suggests a protocol in terms of nutrition and lifestyle to be followed during pregnancy. As per Ayurvedic concepts, in each month a separate tissue is developed to its essence (sara) in the fetal growth. Supporting herbs and recipes are suggested for different months of antenatal period. Herbs like asparagus, ashwagandha (withania somnifera), bala (sida cordifolia), white musali, kapikachchu (macuna prurita) & tonic formulas are recommended at different weeks of pregnancy depending on health status. These herbs and recipes are taken by mothers in Kerala since hundreds of years and there are no known side effects on a therapeutic administration. Ayurvedic oil therapies during pregnancy have been found to reduce stress, decrease swelling in the arms and legs, and relieve aches and pains in muscles and joints. Ayurvedic medicines are very safe during pregnancy and even for your little new-borns. Ayurvedahas remedies like Sepia, Nux Vomica, Colchium for morning sickness during pregnancy.
- Post Natal Care – Is designed to regain the health and beauty of the mother and to ensure the purity and quality of the breast milk. Oil massages, wraps and physical exercise are suggested for the mother in this period.
- Neonatal and Pediatric Care – This is for the proper physical, mental and intellectual development of the child. Tonics & Ayurvedic massages are suggested for babies and these protocols have a long tradition in India.
After Delivery Treatment For Mother
After delivery treatment for mothers gets extra natural care and treatments to regain vigour and vitality. Modern and traditional medicines has same voice that mothers needed extra care after child birth to balance the hormone changes and post natal distress and uneasiness. Ayurvedic treatments help mothers to overcome postnatal complexities and also nourish her to begin a happy journey with her most expected kid. Ayurveda prescribes complete relaxation and medication to increase immunity powers and lactation. Post natal period is also demands extra concern like pre natal relaxation. Dedicated service of Mantra care gives the best traditional and customized treatment to your beloved ones and newborns.
Postnatal Care Benefits
Together with post natal care package, Mantra gets expert treatment for hair care, skin care, and anti-stretch mark therapy treatment also. Like your mother we know every mother in need of an extra care to keep your health even after child birth
- Rejuvenates and relaxes mother.
- Traditional oil massage for mom and baby.
- Relieves tension and depression.
- Herbal water bath.
- Removes stretch marks .
- Tighten loose stomach muscles.
- Treatments for whitening the scin.
- Keeps figure and vigour of mothers.
- Ayurvedic postnatal medicines.
- Removes postnatal back and join pain.
- Prevents wear and tear of bones